Char Dhaam Yatra-2020 Guidelines
Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board-UK, Opened Uttarakhand Char Dham yatra -2020 for pilgrims, across the India From 25th July 2020 with below major Guidelines
(A)-Asymptomatic pilgrims from outside Uttarakhand state have to clear the RT-PCR test taken within past 72 HRS immediately before entering in the Uttarakhand state. Test must be negative from ICMR authorized lab.
(B)-In case RT-PCR test is not conducted, asymptomatic pilgrims have to complete mandatory quarantine period within Uttarakhand state, with below T&C.
(C)-All other pilgrims from within Uttarakhand have also to register on the website and follow state sop’s and mandatory quarantine conditions if applicable.
General Terms & Conditions for the Yatra e-Pass
- Yatra E-Pass is compulsory for all pilgrims, applying through Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board official website. (www.badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in)
- All Pilgrims other than Uttarakhand State are required to clear the RT-PCR test as negative, conducted by an ICMR authorized lab and taken within 72 HRS prior to entering Uttarakhand state.
- If RT-PCR test is not cleared then pilgrims have to complete mandatory Quarantine period (21 days for high incidence place & 14 days for other place) in Uttarakhand (on their own cost) and proof of address where quarantine was completed has to be upload in the portal.
- All kind of documents which is uploaded in the portal must be carried original during whole yatra.
- Pregnant ladies, Infants & pilgrims less than 10 years & above 65 years are advised to avoid the char dham yatra.
- Occupancy of the transport vehicle should not be over 50 % of total available seats, to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer must be available in the vehicle during the whole journey.
- This e-Pass is valid only for the Darshan at Temple during the visit to the Shrine.
- If the pilgrim feels any symptoms related to CORONA Virus like- breathlessness, cough, fever should avoid visiting to Shrine or not to apply for e-pass.
- The validity of Yatra e-pass will be for 2 Days (Days will be counted from the date of Yatra e-pass has applied for darshan.)
- Once the pilgrims have visited to the temple, Yatra e-pass will be null and void.
- The local contact person/ Sponsor/ travel agency shall also be responsible for the visit of the pilgrim to the Shrine, on behalf of Yatra e-pass has applied.
- Applied Yatra e-pass will be only for to visit the shrine and can’t be used as to visit any other places nearby & tracking except Temple.
- Pilgrims should avoid meeting elder persons (above 65 years) and minors (below 10 years) during their visit to Shrine.
- During the visit at Shrine pilgrims should follow the COVID-19 advisories of central/state government as amended by time to time. Such as social distancing and wearing of mask etc.
- During the visit to shrine if the pilgrim feels any symptoms like breathlessness, cough, and fever should immediately contact to the administration authority near Shrine.
- Pilgrims should wash their hand and foot with soap before entering to the Temple.
- Pilgrims will be provided hand sanitizer to sanitize their hands at the entrance of the Temple.
- Pilgrims are strictly advice not to touch any Idols, during the visit to temple.
- Pilgrims are also need to upload ID Proof, Photo of applicant, and Medical Document such as chronic disease or had gone through quarantine period under COVID 19 Guidelines or had COVID-19 positive history. Mention if there is any travel history from other state to Uttarakhand since last one month.( if Applicable)
- Temple authority keeps all right reserved, to amend the guidelines without any prior notice, and also can refuse to enter any pilgrims in the temple premises.
- Any False information provided while applying yatra e-Pass and travelling to shrine will result in legal action as per Epidemic Diseases (control) act & other criminal acts.