Char Dhaam Yatra-2020 Guidelines
Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board-UK, Opened Uttarakhand Char Dham yatra -2020 for pilgrims, across the India From 25th July 2020 with below major Guidelines
(A)-All pilgrims have to do their thermal scanning at the check post of district authorities. Concern DM will arrange all prescribed health protocols for all pilgrims.
(B)-During the thermal scanning if any pilgrim is found with high temperature, he/she will not be allowed to visit shrine and COVID-19 test (RT-PCR/ANTIGEN/TRUENAT/CBNAAT) will be conducted at own cost by pilgrims. Once COVID-19 test is conducted and found as negative then only pilgrims will be allowed to visit the shrine. Similarly district administration may decide to conduct test of pilgrims who are traveling along with such pilgrims.
General Terms & Conditions for the Yatra e-Pass
- Yatra E-Pass is compulsory for all pilgrims, applying through Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board official website. (www.badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in)
- Pilgrims traveling through air transportation (Helicopter Services) to shrines need not apply tor the yatra E-Pass. Howerer all the helicopter service operator will keep records for all such pilgr1ms and will send the data to firstname.lastname@example.org on per day basis.
- Pregnant ladies, Infants & pilgrims less than 10 years & above 65 years are advised to avoid the char dham yatra.
- Hand sanitizer must be available in the vehicle during the whole journey.
- This e-Pass is valid only for the Darshan at Temple during the visit to the Shrine.
- If the pilgrim feels any symptoms related to CORONA Virus like- breathlessness, cough, fever should avoid visiting to Shrine or not to apply for e-pass.
- The local contact person/ Sponsor / travel agency Heli Company shall also be responsible for the visit of the pilgrim to the Shrine, on whose behalf, Yatra e-pass has been applied, or provide such details to Devasthanam Board official as required.
- Pilgrims should avoid meeting elder persons (above 65 years) and minors (below 10 vears) dur1ng their visit to Shrine.
- During the visit at Shrine, pilgrims should follow the COVID-19 advisory to central/state government as amended by time to time such as social distancing and wearing of mask etc.
- During the visit at shrine, if the pilgrim feels any symptoms like breathlessness,cough, and fever,he/she should immediately contact the administration authority near Shrine.
- Pilgrims should wash their hands and toot with soap before entering the Temple.
- Pilgrims will be provided sanitizer to sanitize their hands at the entrance to the Temple.
- Pilgrims are strictly advised not to touch any idols, during the visit to temple.
- Pilgrims are also needed to upload ID Proof, Photo of applicant, and address proof.
- Temple authority keeps all right reserved, to amend the guidelines without any prior notice,and also can refuse permissions to enter any pilgrims in the temple premises.
- Any False information provided while applying for yatra e-Pass and travelling to shrine or not following protocols / direction will result in legal action as per Epidemic Diseases (control) act and other criminal acts.